AboutGreat futures start here.
What We Do.
Every day after school, kids fill our Club to do their homework, play in the Games Room and Computer Lab. But more than that, our members are having fun in a positive environment. Supported by qualified staff members who complete annual training requirements, our members grow up with a variety of proven after-school programs.
- Club members report that they are on or above grade level 98% 98%
- Club members report getting mostly A’s & B’s in school 84% 84%
- Club members expect to graduate from high school 96% 96%
- Club members expect to complete a post secondary education 86% 86%
- Club teen members volunteer in their community at least once per year 100% 100%
- Club teen members volunteer in their community at least once per month 67% 67%
- Club members who feel they have developed the skills to stand up for what is right 92% 92%
Single Parent Homes
Minority Races or Ethnicities
Qualify for School Lunch
“To inspire and enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to realize their full potential as productive, responsible and caring citizens.”
We accomplish this mission by providing a safe place to learn and grow, develop ongoing relationships with caring adult professionals, participate in life-enhancing programs, build character development experiences, hope, and opportunity. In all of our programs we utilize a time-tested youth development strategy.
Boys & Girls Club of Westminster | 410-386-0135 | firstname.lastname@example.org | 71 E. Main Street, Westminster, MD 21157 | Member of the Boys & Girls Club of America